by Ana RednicViews 316Updated now 2 yearsPublished 25/10/2018
The ROTLD administration panel offers the ability to generate the authorization key automatically, the authorization key required to transfer the domain to another registrar.
- You will need the ROTLD login data.
- Access to the ROTLD email box ( where the authorization key will be sent).
- The ROTLD authentication interface will be accessed at ROTLD
- We will complete the domain name and password, then click on the Continue button.
- The main interface of the ROTLD administration panel will load. We will click on Authorization Key menu.
- You will have to choose between:
-1.Transfer right of use.
-2. Transfer to another Registrar
- In this case, we will need the authorization key to transfer the domain to a new registrar. We will click Transfer to another Registrar.
- On the next page, we will click on Click here to get the transfer key.
- After this step, we will receive a message confirming the sending of the authorization key to the email box.
- The final step will involve giving the obtained key to the Hostico team in order to take over your domain or perform the transfer order of the .ro domain directly from the Hostico website at
Domain Transfer .
How to set nameservers in the ROTLD panelTutorials • Domains | nameservers update | rotld
This article will describe the steps required to set or update nameservers on a domain registered with ROTLD
by Ana RednicViews 322Updated now 2 monthsPublished 25/10/2018
Adding an addon domain in cPanelTutorials • cPanel | cpanel | domain | addon
The process of adding an addon domain in cPanel
by Ana RednicViews 300Updated now 2 monthsPublished 31/01/2018
Enable DNSSEC in ROTLDTutorials • Domains | dnssec | domain | rotld
This tutorial will describe the steps required to enable DNSSEC on a .ro domain in the ROTLD panel
by Ana RednicViews 246Updated now 2 monthsPublished 25/10/2018
How to create and set custom nameservers in the ROTLD panelTutorials • Domains | nameservers | customize | update nameservers | hostname | rotld
This article will describe the steps required to create customized nameservers and how to set or update these nameservers on the domain
by Ana RednicViews 349Updated now 2 monthsPublished 25/10/2018