by Ana RednicViews 201Updated now 3 yearsPublished 25/10/2018
- The ROTLD administration panel provides the ability to set or update nameservers on a registered domain.
- You will need the ROTLD login data.
- Access to the ROTLD email box (where the confirmation link will be sent to validate the actions made in your account).
- Nameservers associated with the hosting package. For example, for shared hosting : ns1.hostico.ro, ns2.hostico.ro, ns3.hostico.ro, ns4.hostico.ro.
- The ROTLD authentication interface will be accessed at: https://rotld.ro/domadmin/
- We will complete the domain name and password, then click on the Continue button.
- The main interface of the ROTLD administration panel will load.
- In order to make the changes that you want, you will click on Nameservers.
- In the next window we will add the nameservers that we want to set to the domain and click on the Update button. As an example I used the Hostico nameservers.
- After pressing the button we will receive a message: "An email has been sent to your email address........................... containing the confirmation key. Use this key to confirm the "Nameserver attachment to Domain" being confirmed!"
- ROTLD will send an email containing a link (confirmation key). Once you access this link, the changes made in your account will be confirmed.
- We will open the email sent by ROTLD and click Confirm operation.
- After accessing the link you will receive a confirmation message: The update was successful . Please check the updated data!
- From now on the new nameservers will be set on the domain. Their propagation can take up to 24 hours.
Domain .ro transferTutorials • Domains | registrar | rotld | authorization key | transfer
This tutorial shows the steps required to obtain the authorization key from the ROTLD panel to transfer a .ro domain to a new registrar
by Ana RednicViews 232Updated now 2 yearsPublished 25/10/2018
Enable DNSSEC in ROTLDTutorials • Domains | dnssec | domain | rotld
This tutorial will describe the steps required to enable DNSSEC on a .ro domain in the ROTLD panel
by Ana RednicViews 180Updated now 3 yearsPublished 25/10/2018
How to create and set custom nameservers in the ROTLD panelTutorials • Domains | nameservers | customize | update nameservers | hostname | rotld
This article will describe the steps required to create customized nameservers and how to set or update these nameservers on the domain
by Ana RednicViews 237Updated now 2 yearsPublished 25/10/2018
Adding an addon domain in cPanelTutorials • cPanel | cpanel | domain | addon
The process of adding an addon domain in cPanel
by Ana RednicViews 172Updated now 1 yearPublished 31/01/2018